Member Opportunities

Calibration Service Provider

Thursday, December 12, 2019 Tal Rafailov

I’m looking for a calibration service provider on heating and cooling equipment with gauges for temperature and RH.

The successful vendor shall be accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 or national equivalent and include the relevant inspection, test, or calibration service in the scope of the accreditation (certificate); the certificate of calibration or test report shall include the mark of a national accreditation body.


Tal Rafailov