Well, another year is coming to a close.
The consortium had another successful year of networking through the Strategic Interest Group sessions with many topics discussed and lots of thoughts and ideas exchanged.
Topics covered this year included:
- Identifying, Coaching, and Retaining Talent
- Continuous Improvement Programs
- Employee Engagement Strategies
- Reducing Costs – waste, raw materials, labour, etc.
- Project Prioritization
- Project Planning and Implementation
- Accountability – Crucial conversations, confrontations, and accountability
- Risk Assessment Challenges & Physical Demands Analysis
- Annual Labour Law Update
- Multiple Information Technology topics
- Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales and Margins
- + more
Many thanks to those of you who attend the sessions and are so generous with your time and resources when it comes to hosting the sessions and sharing knowledge and assisting other members.
A warm welcome to the new members that joined us in 2019 – MacLean Engineering Collingwood, Molded Precision Components, Georgian Bay Reinforcement Fabrics, and Wolf Steel/Napoleon (who rejoined us!), Tooketree Homes, and Kubota.
I would like to take a moment and thank each and every one of you for making my job as a Field Service Advisor such a rewarding experience over the years. I, already, miss you!
May you all have time over the holidays to spend time with family and friends.
I wish for you a happy holiday season and all the very best for the new year (decade!).
2019 – over and out!
Stephanie Yakimishyn, MNH
Ross Cooper, FSA