EMC is very pleased to be partnering once again with the Strategy Institute on their upcoming North American Summit on Food Safety!
The 16th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety provides an opportunity for Manufacturers and Processors, and those up and down the value chain, together with service providers, government agencies and suppliers to connect on all issues related to the conference focus. It is a perfect opportunity to learn the latest in legislative updates, to gain insight from peer best practices, and to hear from industry experts!
This year’s Summit is scheduled for April 1st and 2nd, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel in Toronto. As always, this is a robust two-day session that enables participants to readily engage with industry leaders, and to learn from experiences and best practices in an effort to adapt to the evolving demands of North America’s food industry. It presents a perfect opportunity to hear the latest findings on North America’s most notable food recalls and source prevention strategies and witness how leading food manufacturers are ensuring food safety across the supply chain.
It's going to be a great two-day event that tackles issues relating to food safety such as:
- Keeping the Regulatory System Current in Changing Times
- Building a Culture of Food Safety in Your Company to Minimize Risks
- Understanding the Health Risks Associated with Pests and How to Prevent Them
- Protecting Your Brand’s Integrity with Humane Certification
- Technology Approach to Supply Chain Risk Reduction
- Building Upon the GFSI Standard to Improve the Efficiencies of Your Food Safety Processes
- Applying Blockchain Technology to Track and Improve Transparency
- Establishing the Right Food Safety Protocol for your Business
- Leveraging IoT Technology to Improve Food Safety and to Reduce Costs
- Improving Education and Training to Stay on Top of Changing Food Regulations
- Combatting Food Fraud to Ensure Food and Brand Integrity
- Gaining Insight into the Application of Genomics in the Food Industry
- Advances in Labelling Innovation and Technology
- Ensuring the Safety of New Plant-Based Products
- Strengthening Internal Audit Programs
- Refining Your Program for Foreign Material Control
- And so much more!!
This Summit will also allow you to connect with others to look at sourcing solutions for your most pressing food safety issues, to stay on top of the latest issues and trends and to gain insight on emerging issues and opportunities as it relates to Food Safety!
This year's Pre-Conference Workshops will focus on Cold Chain Management to Reduce Costs and Maintain the Safety of Cold Foods and Food Labelling to Stay on Top of Changing Standards.
Each day will include a variety of case studies and panel discussions and regulatory updates. Leaders and industry experts will be joining us from the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), American Foods Group, Piller’s Fine Foods, 2 Leos Foods, Chudleigh’s Limited, Orkin Canada, Humane Farm Animal Care, Griffith Foods, McGill University, Food & Health Protection, The Original Cakerie, City of Helsinki – Finland, University of Guelph, Maple Leaf Foods, Jan K. Overweel Limited, Tasty Selections, Akuna Health Products, Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters, and Michigan State University to name a few!
For the latest Agenda, Speakers, and Presentation Overviews for the 16th Annual North American Food Safety Summit please visit theirs website at: www.foodsafetycanada.com.
Without a doubt - this will be an excellent, excellent Summit full of opportunities! We hope you can join us!!
All the best as always!
Bren de Leeuw, National Director - EMC Food, Beverage, Bio & Ag Program
Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium – email@example.com - 519-372-6009