Resources to ensure program requirements are being met, including:
- On-site visits
- Support in documentation development (documentation samples)
- Support in selecting the best health and safety topics for your workplace.
- On-line and telephone support
- Documentation review - all program members will receive a desk validation by EMC on the evidence they submit for each topic prior to submission to WSIB.
- Gap review - EMC will identify of any deficiencies and support making required changes.
- Networking with other manufacturing firms.
- Choose to work on 1 to 5 Health & Safety topics in a 12-month period
- Build and implement safety topic(s) using the Plan/Do/Check/Act model
- Attend one orientation session to participate in the program prior to the completion of your action plan and on-line assessment.
- Attend and participate in at least two (2) Health and Safety Excellence Program’s meetings/workshops per year.
- Complete the WSIB on-line assessment and Action Plan, with approval.
- Submit program documentation online to EMC prior to WSIB submission for rebate and validation