1 Day Classroom Program
This 1 day course provides concrete approaches for getting good attendance. Using case studies and discussions, we present the guiding principles and practices to let you take charge of these difficult cases fairly.
You will get solid & proven ideas you can use right away to improve your absenteeism problems!
- The forgotten duty to show up for work
- When is staying home okay?
- The impact and limitations of employment / labour standards laws
- The employee's responsibility to explain
- Effective call-in practices and why you need them
- How to get rid of the entitlement mentality
- Medical notes - when to use them and how to make them effective [even with a collective agreement]
- What you can demand in a doctor's note, and how to make it fair for the doctor and employees
- The non-medical absence
- Building an attendance culture