Lean Supervisor - London - CONFIRMED
A new way to think about getting work done through people and achieving results.
Companies have been struggling with the implementation and sustainability of Lean in their facilities because key leaders are not provided the tools to change the way they manage the new Lean processes and team based cultures that have been put in place. This 2-Day Event introduces these key individuals to the concepts and tools that will help make them successful now and in the future.
- Understand Lean principles
- Learn to identify & eliminate waste throughout the enterprise.
- Learn the differences between supervising, managing & leadership activities & how to effect positive change to their routines.
- Set appropriate measures and use data to more effectively manage.
- Develop a personal action plan to deliver extraordinary results, and much more
To register or for more information, please contact Amy Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org