EMC Food, Beverage and Bio Sector: 5th Annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2016
5TH ANNUAL CANADIAN FOOD & DRINK SUMMIT 2016: This two-day summit will bring together over 200+ industry leaders, policy experts, government representatives, and other key players from Canada's food and beverage and related sectors to discuss sectoral approaches to improving food performance and leveraging opportunities. Definitely an event you don't want to miss!
Join us at the Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2016!
The Conference Board’s Centre for Food in Canada (CFIC) invites you to join us at the 5th annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2016, a two-day event to explore the future of Canada’s food sector, and leverage new opportunities to enhance the food sector’s performance—both provincially and globally.
Don't miss your opportunity to:
• Gain insights from the Summit’s high-profile speakers who will share their novel perspectives on implementing sector strategies, engaging the key players to take action, building strategic partnerships, and tracking outcomes
• Hear the latest trends, future opportunities, areas of potential growth, and debate significant sector-related issues that affect your organization
• Meet a broad range of industry leaders and discuss visions of the future of food and drink
• Provide us with your input into future research and activities of the Centre for Food in Canada
Network with peers, hear case studies, explore the market trends, and receive the latest economic updates through interactive and informative sessions including:
1. Beverage Calorie Initiative Baseline Report
2. Brands meet Bloggers: Leveraging Partnerships with Digital Influencers in Canada
3. Dairy Processing in Canada: Domestic and Global Challenges and Opportunities
4. Exploring Basic Income as a Means to Ensure Food Security
5. Food and Natural Health Products: Commercialization, Definitions & Opportunities
6. Food Fraud, Food Safety, Private Standards and GFSI
7. Growth, Opportunities & Challenges in Canada's Wine and Beer Sectors
8. Have Global Commodity Prices Settled?
9. How Are Canadian Food, Beverage and Other Businesses Succeeding in Sustainability Adoption?
10. Models of Successful Farm and Food Business Practices
11. New Ways to Go Global: Agri-Food Trade Opportunities in Developing Countries
12. Nutrition in the Workplace: Fostering Health and Energy
13. Rejuvenating Canada’s Shrinking Pear Industry through Innovation
14. Transforming the Food Delivery Market: Benefits for Business and Consumers
15. Trends and Dynamics in Canada’s Food Packaging, Labels, and Containers Sector
You’ll also have exclusive, first access to the findings of the Provincial Report Card on Food —the first assessment of Canada's food performance by province!
Register online today and quote rebate code PRM7 in the final stages to register for only $795.
If you prefer to register via telephone or email, or if you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact Stephanie Parkhill at the Conference Board of Canada at email@example.com or 613-526-3090 ext. 249.
Bren de Leeuw, Director - EMC Food, Beverage, Bio & Ag Program Canada
Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium - firstname.lastname@example.org - 519-372-6009