May 30-31, 2018
Universal Eventspace 6250 Highway 7
Vaughan, ON L4H 4G3
|CALL FOR SPEAKERS|
ENERGY SUMMIT 2018 brings together Canada’s energy efficiency experts to raise momentum for your business. Energy management is crucial to maximize profitability and combat climate change. This conference offers customer connections that showcase the power to save, and the opportunity to learn about realistic, turnkey solutions to help your organization thrive in today’s competitive environment.
Are you an energy efficiency expert, energy service provider or an industry decision maker? Including:
- Plant and operations/facility manager?
- Chief engineer, corporate energy and sustainability leader?
- Canadian resource developer/supplier?
- Federal, provincial, territorial and municipal government representative?
- Academic institution researcher?
If so, we’d like to hear from you!
ENERGY SUMMIT 2018 puts energy first by connecting Canada’s energy efficiency experts in one forum. Together, we create customer connections to maximize profitability while combatting climate change. Under the Canadian Industry Partnership for Energy Conservation (CIPEC), Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) and Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) bring together Canada’s industry representatives from all sectors.
We are seeking experienced leaders and industry professionals to share their knowledge and expertise as we work together to explore:
- energy management;
- leadership and innovation;
- environment sustainability; and
- equipment and process
The two-day program features inspiring keynotes, solutions-based technical sessions, case studies, facility tours and professional development workshops.
We invite you to get involved and be a part of Canada’s premier conference on industrial energy efficiency. Many of these exciting opportunities include preferred registration rates and CIPEC recognition.
Please submit a brief proposal (250-word maximum) on or before January 18, 2018. We are seeking proposal outlines in the following topic areas, but not limited to:
- ISO 50001;
- ENERGY STAR for Industry;
- Energy efficiency financing;
- Innovative energy efficiency solutions for the buildings and industry sectors;
- Sustainable manufacturing practices, resource management and green certifications;
- Data management (energy data logging and monitoring);
- Alternative energy solutions;
- Carbon market/GHG accounting and global adjustments of electricity rates;
- Manufacturing process management and improvements;
- Advanced robotics and how it complements energy management practices; and
- Management buy-in for energy saving projects.
To Submit a Proposal;
Please submit your proposal in a maximum of 250 words, on or before January 18, 2018 to Eric Gingras at firstname.lastname@example.org.