Working at Home: Ergonomics Considerations - Obligations and Laibilities
Todd Hickey of Worksafe NB will be presenting on the various aspects of working from home. Through this event we hope to provide an understanding of a companies responsibilities and liabilities and the appropriate due diligence required to keep work at home employees safe and healthy.
Understanding the components of having employees working from home:
- What does the OHSA and the Workers Compensation Act say regarding working at home
- How can I help my employees who are working from home
- MSI & Psychosocial Ergonomics
- Psychosocial Factors & COVID 19
- What services are available
Note that WCB-PEI has been invited to join and Provide input on this session.
Add to Calendar
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.