As we saw in the 2019 Manufacturers Outlook Report, 26% of participants feel it is too costly to invest in machinery; however over 75% manufacturers have investment plans in machinery, equipment and technology over the next 3 years. Jen will provide information on capital and innovation funding, update on funding programs changes impacting manufactures, explain how to best optimize your returns by combining programs and present case studies on best practices.
- Welcome, Introductions & EMC Update
- Discussion as per SIG below
- Plant Tour (require safety shoes and no jewelry)
- Registration and networking
10:15am – 11:30am
- Best Practice: Documentation Support & Reporting
- Overview of government funding available
- Optimizing returns through combining programs (see example of how to achieve 81% funding!)
- Find out how to receive free SR&ED and grant assessment, including checklist
11:30am – noon:
- Plant tour (require safety shoes and no jewelry)
Location: Markham, ON
Add to Calendar
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.