Please join us for a Legal Update around the latest COVID Rules/Regs/Procedures that SW Ontario Mfg's need to be aware of and stay on top of. The information provided will be from LeClair and Associates, Management Law Experts.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Testing and vaccinations – can you, can’t you and when? What does the latest law say?
- Employee discipline where COVID policies are breached – some new legal insights and arbitration awards.
- Anti-masking rally’s – how best to communicate with staff who intend participating in these and potentially exposing themselves and the workforce.
- Work refusals and COVID related concerns continue to be live issues, especially now with the second wave.
- Understanding the new types of federal benefits.
There will no doubt be other new developments before the session Feb 3rd. This session will include any new info you will need to be aware of.
Please RSVP directly back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Calendar
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.