Learn how a local manufacturer, Bellwyck Packaging Ltd., brought their departments together to brainstorm, develop and introduce a new product, all at the height of COVID19. This will be an interactive discussion with Cam Duggan about the experience of bringing their new plastic face shields to market. We’ll be discussing exactly how the idea first emerged, the steps they took to bring the idea to life, and how quickly they were able to develop a new product and bring them to the market.
Overview of key discussion points:
1. Where did the idea come from for this new product?
2. How did you collaborate internally and externally to bring the product to life?
3. How did you incorporate the product into your existing production process?
4. What did your employees think of the new product and sudden changes in process?
5. How did you rally around this amidst such chaotic times?
There will be an open Q&A at the end of the discussion with Cam.
Add to Calendar
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.