Returning to Productivity
As companies continue to navigate through the phases of COVID 19 the questions and areas of assessment remain the same. The answers may or may not change but an awareness of key aspects of the business are critical. Please join our special guest presenter along with industry representation as they share expertise and experience.
Date: Thursday, September 24th, 2020
Time: 1:30 – 3:00 Eastern Time (we have the option to extend to 3:30 if questions and discussion requires.)
Facilitator: Joan Richard: Eastern Canada Operation Manager
Presenter: Stewart Pollard, Shift Leadership Solutions
Industry Representative: Roland Mazerolle, Industrial Director, EMEA at Systemair
Add to Calendar
- Welcome and Introductions
- About EMC / Update
- Returning to Productivity
- Understanding the importance of taking care of 3 key pieces: yourself as the leader, your people, and the business
- How do you balance the aspects of people, culture, your business with the massive requirement for change during recovery…now and moving forward?
- What can stay the same? What needs to be done differently? What is the impact on your workforce? Does it require you to lead differently?
- Where is your company on the continuum…. understanding that no two companies are the same. Are you waiting for a return to normal? Have you recovered to pre-COVID normal? Has your business grown? Pivoted? Declined?
- As a leader, where do you require support?
- Manufacturing Perspective
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.