Mastering the Mental Game of Resilience represents the new frontier of Personal Productivity. This workshop shares practical strategies that busy, time crunched people are using to stay resilient, focused and energized in a world of unprecedented change, uncertainty, and distraction. Breakout rooms, annotation tools, individual exercises and on-line discussion make this virtual session interactive and engaging.
Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use best practices of Attention Engineering – gratitude & appreciation - to foster a positive, productive attitude and a “learner” mindset.
- Create small yet highly productive windows of distraction-free, “decontaminated” time for focus and reflection.
- Use practical mindfulness & journaling techniques to be more present, in the moment, productive and happier.
- Apply the Basic Rest Activity Cycle to recharge your energy and reduce burnout at work.
- Design your own ideal daily routine/ ritual for mastering your mental game.
Join us on Sept 21, 2021 at 4pm EST.
Add to Calendar