The VAlue of Intrinsic Motivation in the Workplace
Jen Kikkert, Visualiiz
Date: Jan 21st, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - noon
Location: Elanco, 28 McCarvile St, Charlottetown PEI
- 9:00 am Introductions and EMC Update
- Round Table: Why is this topic of interest
A Foundation for Change; Intrinsic Engagement: Intrinsic motivation has a stronger impact on employee engagement and performance than extrinsic motivation. Harvard Business Review (HBR) cites a study on motivation by Yoon Jik Cho and James Perry that found that:
Employee engagement is 3 times more affected by intrinsic motivators than extrinsic motivators.
We often speak of 'reward and recognition' ideas which are often extrinsic, and certainly have their place. Join you peers and special guest presenter to explore the difference and ideas around moving in this direction.
Add to Calendar
- Understanding Intrinsic engagement
- Why this Matters more than ever
- Exploring the vast components of achieving that culture (generational dynamics, the new workplace, leadership, mindset.....)
- Where do you start ?
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.