The North American Food Safety & Regulatory Virtual Summit provides an opportunity for Manufacturers and Processors, and those up and down the value chain, together with service providers, government agencies and suppliers to connect on all issues related to the conference focus. It is a perfect opportunity to learn the latest in legislative updates, to gain insight from peer best practices, and to hear from industry experts!
Review the Agenda and mark your calendars as this is going to be a Summit that you do not want to miss! Topics include:
- Keeping the Regulatory System Current in Changing Times
- Building a Culture of Food Safety in Your Company to Minimize Risks
- Building Upon the GFSI Standard to Improve the Efficiencies of Your Food Safety Processes to Protect Your Consumers
- Applying Blockchain Technology to Track and Improve Transparency
- Leveraging IoT Technology to Improve Food Safety and to Reduce Costs
- Improving Education and Training to Stay on Top of Changing Food Regulations
- Combatting Food Fraud to Ensure Food and Brand Integrity
- Gaining Insight into the Application of Genomics in the Food Industry
- Ensuring the Safety of New Plant-Based Products
- Environmental Monitoring Best Practices for Pathogen Control
- Nutrition Fact Labels: Preparing Your Products to Avoid Consumer Confusion
- Driving New Business Growth with the Legalization of Cannabis Edibles
- Track, Trace and Comply for Competitive Advantage
- Sourcing Resources to Guide Your Path to International Expansion
- Leverage Social Media to Maximize Consumer Confidence
- Exploring the CFIA’s Business Continuity Plan to Better Serve Canada’s Food Industry Post-COVID
- Anticipate the Impact Global Trade will Have on Your Business
- And so much more!!
This Summit will also allow you to connect with others to look at sourcing solutions for your most pressing food safety, quality assurance and regulatory concerns, to stay on top of the latest issues and trends and to gain insight on emerging industry trends!
Each day will include a variety of case studies, subject matter expert and best practice presentations, panel discussions and regulatory updates. Leaders and industry experts will be joining us from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), American Foods Group, Piller’s Fine Foods, 2 Leos Foods, Siemens PLS Software, The Original Cakerie, City of Helsinki – Finland, University of Guelph, Maple Leaf Foods, Eurofins, Farm Boy, Pizza Hut, Griffith Foods, Stikeman Elliott LLP, Business of Cannabis, Olli Brands, Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters, and Michigan State University to name a few!
For the latest Agenda, Speakers, and Presentation Overviews for the North American Food Safety & Regulatory Virtual Summit please visit their website at: www.foodsafetyregsummit.com
Without a doubt - this will be an excellent, excellent Summit full of opportunities! We hope you can join us!!
All the best as always!
Bren de Leeuw, Vice President – Community Partnerships & Stakeholder Relations
Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium – email@example.com - 519-372-6009
Add to Calendar