Join us and the Conference Board of Canada for Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2019: The Future of Food—What will the next five-years bring? on March 27th and 28th in Toronto to explore key themes in Canada’s food sector economy.
This year’s 7th Annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2019, will be looking at the future and exploring opportunities to enhance the food and beverage sector’s performance across the supply-chain. They have an exciting Agenda planned and cordially invite Manufacturers, Community and Government Partners, and Educators to take part and to consider:
- What does the future of food look like in the next five years?
- What will the impacts of digital technologies from artificial intelligence, big data to blockchain be on food products and distribution?
- What will be the next revolution in food distribution?
- What are the coming agricultural risks from climate change?
- Are governments positioned to take action and respond to these changes?
Without a doubt this will be a wonderful opportunity to learn from key note presentations, Guest Speakers, Panelists, and to participate in networking opportunities that enable you to connect with industry experts, partners and your peers in industry!
Mark your calendar for March 27th and 28th, 2019 and please plan to join us at this year’s 7th Annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2019 in Toronto!
Agenda Overview and Speaker Listing
To review the Agenda, Speaker Biographies, Summit Presentation topics and overviews, please click on the sub-heading link above or check out the Conference website:
- The Future of Grocery Retail
- Digital Technology Innovation in Agriculture and Agri-Food: Looking Ahead, From the Ground Up
- Adapting to current and future Climate Change and Risks to Agriculture: Views From the Grape, Wine, and Aquaculture Sectors
- Meeting Future Global Food Demand: Perspectives and Lessons from Successful Export Commodities
- The Role of Innovation in the Future of Food
- The Growing Consumer Corner: Leading Market Opportunities for Cannabis-Infused Edibles and Natural Foods
- Future Taste and Industry Growth for Canadian Beverages
- Shaping the Canadian Food Distributor of the Future
- Cultivating the Future of Food Safety while Earning Public Trust in Every Meal
- Open Innovation and Business Acceleration in Dairy
- Trading Way Beyond Agri-Food Export Targets by 2025
- Positioning Government and the Food Industry to Feed the Future and Drive Food Ambitions
Add to Calendar
Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) members save $300! Quote PRM7 in the final stages of registration to attend for only $695. Click here to register.
Your summit pass also includes free attendance to our pre-conference reception at the St. Lawrence market. Savour the best of the Market hors-d'oeuvres, meat, cheese, and antipasto stations – featuring several Market merchants including a Toronto classic; the peameal bacon sandwich!
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact Natasha Chipilova at the Conference Board of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-526-3090 ext. 478.
Please feel free to reach out at any time if you are interested in learning more about this wonderful event!
Look forward to seeing you at this year’s 7th Annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit in Toronto!!
All the best as always!
Bren de Leeuw, National Director - EMC Food, Beverage, Bio & Ag Program
Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium – email@example.com - 519-372-6009