“Targeted Support for Tough Business Challenges with Guest Speaker: Linda Horowitz, Innovation Guelph"
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 @ 9:00 am EST
On behalf of our Guest Speaker, Linda Horowitz, Program Manager, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Scale Up Programs, Innovation Guelph, we invite you to join us and gain insight on some funding currently available to assist manufacturers across the Province. (Innovation Guelph is located in Guelph and offers services both Provincially and Nationally).
Has your small to medium-sized enterprise stalled?
Does global competition keep you up at night?
Are you experiencing sales or marketing challenges?
Learn how you can access up to $8,000 to $12,000 of support
for business scale-up services!
Innovation Guelph provides unique programming for SMEs that offers the greatest acceleration for companies who are looking to scale-up their businesses! Get access to mentors and industry specialists and project funding that can help you with:
- Technical challenges for new or existing products or services
- Management issues related to skills, capacity, communications, planning
- Recruitment of critical and exceptional talent
- Strategic Marketing to build market reach
- Strategic Sales and/or Key Account Management to access new key customer/clients
- Process efficiency and optimization to achieve market advantage
- Demos and pilots of new technologies/products to enter new markets
- Improving product or service quality and more!
Linda’s passion is helping small and medium enterprises grow to their potential. With more than 30 years of experience in operations, process improvement and project management, as a corporate employee and as an Independent Contractor, she has the necessary tools to understand the needs of today’s business owners who are in search of sustainable growth.
We look forward to having you take part in this very timely webinar!
Stay well and stay safe!
Bren de Leeuw
Vice President, Community Partnerships & Stakeholder Relations,
Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium
Tel: 519-372-6009 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Calendar
Note: this person will receive all update information and confirmations.