Recent changes in legislation for claims resulting from mental health conditions including concussions, mental illness, and mental stress make this workshop a must attend if you deal with workplace accommodation. This hands-on workshop will give you the skills and knowledge needed to conduct Cognitive Demands Assessments confidently and accurately at your workplace.
- Learn about cognitive demands, how to define them, and how to choose those that are most relevant for your facility. A glossary of commonly used cognitive terms will be provided.
- Learn how to apply a CDA and to assess whether there is a job match or whether accommodations are required in a Return to Work situation.
- Learn how to objectively quantify and document cognitive job demands.
- Understand how to validate the findings of your CDA.
- Common mistakes made when completing CDAs and documenting demands.
- Participants will complete a CDA during the workshop and will receive a CDA template to use at their workplace.
Fri, May 15
Fri, Nov 6
For information call: 1-866-323-4362