Attendance Management and Return to Work Strategies are the focus of discussion and benchmarking for those interested in attending a very special post-Valentine’s Day session at Ferrero Canada in Brantford on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011!
We are delighted to extend an invitation to Manufacturers in the Food and Beverage industry to attend either or both of these special peer to peer networking sessions. Attendance Management and the development and maintenance of good Return to Work Strategies can have considerable impact on an organization in many different ways.
It is absolutely wonderful to have Ferrero Canada acting as our Host and on behalf of EMC Canada and our Host we invite you to join us and share your experiences in this regard! Event details follow below:
Host: Ferrero Canada, 1 Ferrero Blvd., Brantford, ON
Human Resources (8:00 -10:00 am)
Attendance Management is a very popular metric with manufacturers. Some measure it in different ways than others but most will agree that it is a measurement that they wish they saw improvement in. We will discuss and share solutions on how to improve attendance within your workplace.
- What challenges do you face regarding attendance in your workplace?
- What strategies have you put in place to deal with it and what has worked or not worked?
- Is it a certain age or position where your absences are higher?
- Does your company pay for time away from work?
- How do you deal with employees who don't call or show up for work? Is this consistently enforced?
- How do you measure attendance? Do you share this with all employees?
Health and Safety (10:00 - 12:00 Noon)
Return to Work Strategies:
A common challenge for manufacturers is returning employees who have been off work for occupational and non-occupational illnesses or injuries as early as possible. Our discussion will focus on strategies for both those types of illnesses and injuries.
- What are some successes you have had in working with returning employees?
- What have been your challenges and what have you attempted to implement to overcome them as such?
- Who do you involve in the return to work process?
- What successes and strengths have you developed with your process that others can learn from?
- What does your modified duty strategy look like and it is working for your company?
On behalf of our Host Ferrero Canada, our Field Service Advisor for the Region, Laura Gibson, and I, we would be delighted to have you join us for this special networking event! Please RSVP to me at your earliest, earliest convenience as names must be provided to security in advance of this session. We do have a bit of a walk from the security to the main building, so comfortable shoes are advised. (There will not be a plant tour, and safety shoes are not necessary).
If you have any questions at all, feel free to touch base with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (519-372-6009) at any time.
Have a wonderful day!
Best wishes always,