Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) is very pleased to be partnering again with the Strategy Institute on the 4th Annual Food Regulatory & Quality Assurance Summit to be held at the Double Tree Toronto Airport in Toronto on October 22nd & 23rd, 2013!
This annual Summit presents an excellent opportunity to network and learn from industry leaders. The food sector represents one of the largest and most complex industries in North America and as such the regulatory landscape is constantly evolving and changing. This event is designed for experts in Quality Assurance, Compliance, Food Safety and related disciplines in all sectors from farm to fork. This is a great way in which to gain peer insights and practical tools to achieve excellence in compliance and exceed standards.
- Understand the impact of the Safe Food for Canadians Act
- Stay updated on the latest FSMA changes
- Advance your organization's sustainability strategies
- Manage compliance throughout your supply chain
- Appreciate and manage the role of social media
- Improve consumer education
- Minimize risks and recalls effectively
- Maintain and support GFSI certification
Hear from these industry experts:
- Tom Graham, National Inspection Manager, Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Peter Travers, Complaints and Appeals Office, Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Michael Horwich, Member of the Food Expert Advisory Committee, Health Canada
- Ed Treacy, Vice President, Supply Chain Efficiencies, Produce Marketing Association
- Martino Brambilla, President, Embassy Flavours
- Mark Hornick, General Manager and Executive Vice President, Fiera Foods
- Bill Gill, AVP Environmental Affairs, Smithfield Foods
- Ron Doering, Counsel, Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
Take away insights from leaders influencing policy, regulatory frameworks and the future of Canada's food industry. This is a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders, share your experiences and challenges with your peers, and stay up to date with important industry developments that affect you.
WHEN: October 22nd and 23rd, 2013
WHERE: Doubletree Toronto Airport, Toronto, ON
And some really great news - EMC is offering an exclusive 20% discount to its members!!
Simply enter VIP Code EMC20 when registering online or by telephone to take advantage of this offer.
To register, request updates, or ask a question:
CALL: (866) 298-9343 ext 200
On behalf of the Strategy Institute and all of us at EMC, we hope you are able to join us at this very special Summit!!