The EMC Food & Beverage Sector Network is ready to begin our Forums! This is another excellent venue in which to gather input from your peers – to share your expertise and experiences, suggestions and best practices!
The EMC Food & Beverage Sector Network is ready to begin the Internet Forum portion of our activities! This is another excellent venue in which to gather input from your peers - to share your expertise and experiences, suggestions and best practices!
There are currently three Forums available for you to participate in and your comments are most welcome!
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Sustainability Efforts
- Non-Fogging Safety Glasses and Goggle Sourcing
- Food Safety and Plant Engineering and Maintenance Focus
We look forward to beginning our discussions and hearing your thoughts on the questions presented…
If you have an issue that you would like to have addressed in our Food Sector Networking Forum, please let me know and we will certainly do our best to have it tabled accordingly too!
To access these special Forums, please click on the following on the EMC Web Pages ( www.emccanada.org):
- The " Forums" tab to the right of your screen…
- Select " EMC Food Sector Network Forums"…
- Select " Continuous Improvement Initiatives"...
- Select any of the topics listed and " Reply"… J
- Finally, if you " Subscribe" to the page, by selecting that button on the bottom, it will keep you posted on any new Forums that are added.
Have a great day - and happy Forum'ing!