NSF-GFTC's State of the Industry 2013 Event is just around the corner - a fabulous day with excellent Speakers and table top exhibits showcasing products and services from Canada's Food and Beverage industry!
EMC has thoroughly enjoyed participating in this very special annual Canadian Food Industry Forecast - the keynote and featured speakers always bring a wealth of information to the table - interesting, timely and relevant. Connecting with others in industry - the NSF-GFTC Team, Sponsors, Exhibitors and Peers - furthers potential opportunities to develop, improve and grow your businesses!
This year's NSF-GFTC State of the Industry Event is scheduled for Thursday, November 7th, 2013 and will be held at the Pearson Convention Centre in Brampton, Ontario. Registration begins at 8:00 am and features keynote and guest presentations as follows:
- Economic Outlook: The Glass is Half Full- Douglas Porter, Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- How Questions and Curiosity Fuel Innovation - Amanda Lang, CBC Reporter and author of the Power of Why
- Business Transition - The Ultimate Long-Term Strategic Direction - Grant Robinson, Director of The BDO SuccessCare Program, BDO Canada
- Innovation Performance in the Canadian Food Industry - Dr. Jean-Charles Le Vallee, Senior Research Associate, Centre for Food in Canada, The Conference Board of Canada
- Consumer Behaviour and Trends - Carman Allison, Director, Consumer Insights - Nielsen
If you are interested in learning more about this awesome event - please contact Denise Horseman at dhorsemanwww.gftc.ca.
We look forward to seeing you there and invite you to drop by our booth to say hello!
All the best!
Sr. Community Development and Food and Beverage Manager
email@example.com - 519-372-6009