This year marks the 7th Annual Strategy Institute North American Food Regulatory & Quality Assurance Summit in Toronto, Ontario. EMC has truly enjoyed partnering on this worthwhile initiative year over year as it offers critical industry insight on current and upcoming regulatory requirements, provides excellent networking for attendees, and always the chance to connect with subject matter experts and peers on issues of relevance related to compliance, certification, current and future requirements, case study and best practice examples.
The 7th Annual North American Food Regulatory & Quality Assurance Summit is being held on October 18th and 19th, 2016 at the Toronto Airport Marriott. There is a stellar lineup of Subject Matter Experts and companies interested in sharing their journey’s as they navigate the ongoing changing regulatory landscape.
Join us as we investigate and learn from industry leaders: Canadian Food Inspection Agency; FDA – Food & Drug Administration; Ocean Spray Cranberries; Tim Horton’s; Bento Sushi; Champion Pet Foods; Ayming; Kraft Heinz Company; Conestoga Meats; Humane Farm Animal Care; Drinks Ontario; Thomas Canning; Daily Tiramisu & MasterChef Canada Finalist; Canadian Federation of Independent Business; Cornell Creme; Maple Leaf Foods; Intertek; and Township of Leamington.
* Be Aware of Changing Regulations and Keep Your Company Compliant
* Master the Latest Regulatory Update and Prepare for the Safe Food for Canadians Act
* Preserve your Brand’s Reputation and Strengthen your Ability to Fight Food Fraud
* Clarify the Policy Implications of the New GMO Labelling Legislation
* Meet Legal Requirements and Win New Customers with Strong Natural Claims
* Stay up to date with Clean Label Trends
* Acquire New Funding for your Regulatory Program and Invest in the Latest Best Practices
* Master Compliance Techniques to Skillfully Navigate Recall Situations
* Transform Your Company’s Regulatory Impact on Canadian Community and Avoid Consumer Penalty
* SFCA vs FSMA: Create Your Strategy to Excel in Canada and the United States
* Plan for the Future of FSMA and Ensure Your Compliance in the United States
* Achieve Higher Standards of Supplier Quality to Guarantee the Integrity of Your Products
* Find the Best Regulatory Approach for Your Business
* Identify Low-Cost Technology Solutions to Advance your Compliance and Stay Ahead of Competitors
* Educate Customers about Compliance with Innovative Social Media Strategies and Instill Consumer Confidence
* Stay Ahead of the Competition with Certification and Demonstrate Your Commitment to Compliance
* Protect Your Brand’s Integrity with Humane Certification
* Expand Your Brand Abroad by Mastering the Maze of International Regulation
* Improve International Compliance and Grow Your Company in Emerging Markets
There are also two fabulous Post Conference Master-Class Workshops that promise to be very informative and are scheduled to take place on Thursday, October 20th, 2016:
Workshop A: Navigating Food Regulation for SME’s (Canadian Federation of Independent Business/Cornell Creme)
Workshop B: Responding to Labelling Legislation (Maple Leaf Foods)
We hope you are able to take part in this very special two-day forum plus Post Conference Master-Class Workshops and if you would like to learn more or are interested in registering please connect with the Team at the Strategy Institute per the numbers below – they would be delighted to hear from you!
Special note: EMC Members receive 20% off the cost of registration – please use VIP Code: EMC20. (This cannot be combined with other promotional offers).
Look forward to seeing you at this year’s 7th Annual Food Regulatory & Quality Assurance Summit in Toronto!!
All the best as always!
Bren de Leeuw, Director - EMC Food, Beverage, Bio & Ag Program Canada
Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium - firstname.lastname@example.org - 519-372-6009