Food and Beverage Ontario is hosting an Industry Consultation on April 27th at the Mississauga Convention Centre. This special event will look at the growth and success in Ontario's Food and Beverage Processing Industry.
If you are a food or beverage processor in Ontario, please consider participating in this forum. Details, provided by FBO, follow below and in the attached document:
You're Invited: Talking Business with F+B Processors | Food and Beverage Ontario’s 2017 Consultation on Industry Success
Are you a food or beverage processor in Ontario?
If yes, please join Food and Beverage Ontario on April 27 for a facilitated consultation on growth and success in Ontario's food and beverage processing industry.
Consultation Agenda | April 27 –9:00am – 4:00pm
Morning Session - The next Agricultural Policy Framework (2018-2023) & Ontario's Food and Beverage Processors
Tell us your experiences with Growing Forward 2 (2013 - 2018) and provide input on priories for the next Agricultural Policy Framework.
· What has worked well under GF2? What are the main strengths of GF2 programs?
· What are the main weaknesses of GF2 programs?
· What issues faced by Ontario food and beverage processors today are not currently addressed by GF2?
· What are the areas of support that would be beneficial to Ontario food and beverage processors, and that should be addressed in the next Agricultural Policy Framework (2018-2023)?
· How else would the industry like to be involved in discussions and planning around the next Agricultural Policy Framework?
Afternoon Session – Food and Beverage Processor Priorities for a Successful Ontario Industry
As part of an interactive session, processor participants will discuss and provide direction on industry priorities.
· What are the key challenges faced by Ontario food and beverage processors today?
· What are the key opportunities that could further enhance Ontario’s food and beverage processing industry’s growth and competitiveness in the next five years?
· What are the five key strategic action items/recommendations for the industry that would help address the identified challenges and opportunities?
· To discuss your business priorities and your future success
· To identify industry opportunities and challenges
· To assist Food and Beverage Ontario on how the organization can better support you
· To provide input to the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs on the next Agricultural Policy Framework(2018 - 2023) and upcoming processor programs
· To meet and network with industry colleagues
Industry Consultation Session Details
April 27, 2017, 9:00am – 4:00pm includes lunch
Mississauga Convention Centre
75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5W 1G3
How to register?
To register email Jason Crawford, Director of Membership & IndustryRelations: email@example.com
*there is no fee for this event
For more information:
Contact Norm Beal, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org or 519.826.3741