EMC Canada is pleased to share information regarding a very special Symposium being hosted by the GFTC (Guelph Food Technology Centre) on the “State of the Industry 2011: A Closer Look at Canada’s Food & Beverage Industry”.
This event will provide Guests with the opportunity to take in some excellent presentations focused on industry challenges and opportunities. Topics of discussion include the following:
- Canada's Economic Status and Outlook
- The Industry in 2011: Coping with Challenges, Driving Opportunity
- Human Resources and the Food & Beverage Industry
- Planning Considerations for Small & Medium Enterprises in Canada's Food & Beverage Industry
- Consumer Behaviours and Trends
- A Look at Canadian Food Retailing
For more information, to obtain a detailed Agenda, or to register, please click on the following link - http://www.gftc.ca/courses-and-training/course-details.aspx?course=TRS048.
Todd Oliver, our Director of Program Delivery and I will be on hand at our EMC Booth, and we would be very pleased to see you!
Have a great day!
Bren de Leeuw, Sr. Community Development and Food & Beverage Program Manager
Excellence In Manufacturing Consortium - 519-396-6521 - firstname.lastname@example.org