The Strategy Institute will be hosting its 2nd Annual Food Regulatory and Quality Assurance Summit in Toronto on October 19th and 20th. This is a great opportunity to learn from industry experts and benchmark with peers!
There is an interesting Summit coming up next week that will be featuring some great topics and best practice experiences surrounding Food Regulatory and Quality Assurance issues.
A full brochure with the Agenda and Registration information can be downloaded from the website at: http://www.foodregulationcanada.com.
2nd Annual Food Regulatory and Quality Assurance Summit
Providing insights into regulations for you to effectively stay compliant...
Hear from regulators, leading practitioners and experts on practical tools to ensure safe and top quality products and services.
Presenting an opportunity to take away innovative crisis management strategies. Avoid recalls. Enhance the nutritional value of foods. Minimize costs and choose the right standards.
Building unique networking opportunities with decision makers...
Build relationships with senior executives representing food production, manufacturing, retail and more. Develop your business and capitalize on the experiences and ideas of leaders in the industry.
* Implications of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act for Canadian Manufacturers, Importers and Exporters (Gowlings)
* Driving Continuous Imporcement to Protect the Quality and Integrity of Your Food Chain (Wal-Mart Canada/Wegmans Food Markets)
* Making Sense of Food Laws and Government Enforcement - What should you be aware of? (Gowlings)
* Leveraging GFSI to Further Implementation of Robust Internal Quality & Food Safety Management Systems (Cargill)
* Complying with Enhanced Legislation for Allergens Identification and Labeling (Anaphylaxis Canada)
* How to Reduce Risks, Minimize Costs and Choose the Right Standard (BRC Global Standards/Canadian Horticultural Council/IFS North America/SGS North America)
* Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges in Enhancing the Nutritional Value of Foods (Archer Daniels Midland)
* Aligning Quality and Risk Management to Save Costs and Improve Compliance (McCuaig Insurance/Paul Valder Consulting Inc./Aviva Canada)
* Regulatory Intitiatives to Strengthen Safety Collaboration with Canada's Food Industry (Fread & Associates Ltd.)
* Managing Compliance and Business Drivers to Improve Quality and Competitiveness (Maple Leaf Foods/Cott Beverages/Bonte Foods)
* Case Studies on Improving Compliance with GFSI, FSMA, and other Business and Regulatory Requirements (TraceGains)
* Enhancing Competitive Advantage and Transparency through Sustainable and Ethical Sourcing (Ethical Bean Coffee)
* Cost Effective Techniques to Avoid Common Pitfalls Leading to Recalls (Cintas Corporation/QMI-SAI Global)
* A Holistic Approach to Organics - Getting it Right, from the Farm to the Consumer (Nature's Path Foods)
* A Roadmap to Meeting Targets, Timelines and Appealing to Consumer Appetites (University of Toronto)
If you mention/enter VIP Code EMC20 when registering you may take advantage of a special 20% discount off the regular rate. (Note: This rate is not applicable to those who have already registered, and cannot be combined with other promotional offers)
We hope you are able to join us!
Have a great day!