Wow, what a winter so far. We have continued to experienced extreme cold weather throughout February. This cold weather has had a major impact demand and pricing for both natural gas and electricity in January and February.
High demand for natural gas in Ontario has resulted in daily natural gas prices at the Dawn delivery point to be as high as $40.00/GJ.
As the warmer spring weather approaches and demand reduces we will likely see moderating natural gas and electricity pricing.
As always we will continue to monitor the market and advise Energy Group members if any pricing opportunities become available.
Energy Market Overview - February 2014
- 1,724 views
- 3 versions
- 0 comments
- 1 follower
- Posted By:
- Margaret Harrison
- February 27, 2014
About this channel
- 127k views
- 89 articles
- 2 followers
- Paying it Forward to Your Future Business
4 weeks ago
- Earlybird Registration Now On for Energy Summit 2018
3 months ago
- CICan Career-Launcher Internship program
5 months ago
- Energy Team Year-in-Review...
5 months ago
- EMC Hosting Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems - Toronto - October 24th
7 months ago
- New ENERGY STAR for Industry Program to Help Manufacturers Improve Energy Efficiency
9 months ago
- Manufacturers with 1MW+ Peak Demand: Class A Global Adjustment Opt-in Due Soon
11 months ago
- Industry Update: Ontario Global Adjustment, Rates and Fair Hydro Plan
12 months ago
- Ontario Government Expected to Cut Power Bills by 25%
14 months ago
- The Compressed Air Challenge©
21 months ago
Viewed 1,724 times