Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) in partnership with Natural Resources Canada and the Canadian Industrial Program for Energy Conservation (CIPEC) is bringing together the country's leading energy subject-matter-experts, industry leaders and energy efficiency suppliers, to share best practices and the latest innovations in industrial energy efficiency on a national stage.
Be a part of Canada’s premier conference on industrial energy efficiency. Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) in partnership with Natural Resources Canada and the Canadian Industrial Program for Energy Conservation (CIPEC) is organizing Energy Summit 2016 as Canada’s premier conference on industrial energy efficiency. May 17-18, 2016 in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
This conference will bring together industry representatives from all sectors to share valuable information on cutting costs and reducing greenhouse gas emissions through better industrial energy management practices.
We invite you to submit a brief presentation proposal/outline (no more than 250 words) by January 18, 2016.
We are seeking presentations in the following topic areas but not limited to:
- ISO 50001
- Innovative energy efficiency solutions for SMEs
- Sustainable manufacturing practices, resource management and green certifications
- Data management (energy data logging and monitoring)
- Alternative energy solutions
- Benefits of using external energy experts in-house
- Carbon Market/GHG accounting
- Manufacturing process management and improvements
- A perspective on the factory of the future
- Advanced robotics and how it complements energy management practices
- Corporate buy-in for energy saving projects
For more details on this must-attend event, please contact: Anita Kuipers, Senior Industry Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or myself.