EMC membership in Northern Ontario continued to increase during 2017!
In 2017, not only did EMC membership increase in all of our Northern Ontario consortiums, but it also proved to be another year for first-rate Strategic Interest Group events with best practice sharing, and members learning from each other’s experiences! Here's a snap shot of the past year's event topics:
- Introductory Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Tools
- Leadership & Culture for Productivity Improvement
- Legal developments impacting manufacturers
- Human Rights Accommodation
- Social Media & Off Duty Conduct
- Marijuana: Controlled Substances in the Workplace
- Energy management and strategy
- Energy Market Outlook
- Update on Ontario energy legislation / programs affecting the region
- SR&ED claim best practices… pitfalls to watch out for, and CRA audit review tips
- Strategy for Foreign Exchange
- WSIB Claims management tips … including interpreting your NEER Statement
Looking ahead, we believe 2018 will be even better, and are very much looking forward to another fabulous year working with all our Northern Ontario colleagues and friends!
Wishing you a successful 2018…. Merry Christmas!