- AODA - (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act)
- Back & Lifting Safety Training
- Cumulative Trauma Disorder
- Due Diligence Awareness
- Exercises & Stretches Training
- Fall Protection - Industrial
- Fire Safety Training
- Fork-lift Safety Training
- Heat Stress Awareness
- Implementing Workplace Safety
- Isocyanate in the Workplace
- Ladder Safety
- Lockout / Tagout
- New Hire Health & Safety Orientation
- Office Ergonomics
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (for Consignor)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (for Driver)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (for Handler)
- Understanding Bill C-45
- Understanding the Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Understanding the Joint Health & Safety Committee (Ontario Only)
- Understanding the OH&S Act
- Violence & Harassment in the Workplace
- WHMIS for Supervisors
- WHMIS Refresher
- WHMIS - Simdut - French
- Workplace Safety Inspection
Request a FREE Demo,
Contact EMC for Log in Details
- Link to Website for your free demo
Online Health & Safety Training
As one of the 'hot topics' that have been identified by EMC members, EMC has
been actively working to develop and deliver on-line training for our members. We are pleased to provide web-based Health & Safety training (including Testing & Reporting) for Workers, Supervisors and Managers. This training will also meet the health & safety training needs of companies with time/geographic location challenges which have made it difficult to engage in traditional forms of training and skills development.
Manufacturers can administrate the training site (or even have multiple administrators), and we can brand the site with your logo.
You can use our Occurrence Tracking Module (OTM) to record and track relevant details of incidents and accidents. The OTM also provides corrective measures, allowing you to assign tasks and follow up on them, track returns to work, record medical visits, and more. You'll also have access to the Document Centre, where you can post files. You can limit access to posted files as needed, and track who has opened the file by receipt…a real asset when dealing with Violence and Harassment issues.
Other Benefits of EMC's Online Health & Safety Training include:
- Interactive e-learning with minimal computer knowledge required;
- A selection of courses offer certificates once tests have been successfully completed;
- Continue to have access to the courses even after the test has been successfully completed;
- Completed at anytime, courses run from 10 minutes to 3.5 hours, from work or home;
- Reduction in time spent out of the office by employees therefore saving time and money'
- Pulling minimal people at one time from production floor.
|Learn more about our courses!||Find out more about OTM and Document Centre.|
Request a Free Demo
All Learning Centre initiatives are provided in response to a direct member need. Should you need a resource not listed above, simply contact EMC and we will assist you in sourcing the 'best & brightest' solution to your industry learning needs.